Thursday, December 04, 2014

The Foreseeable Future Did Not Last Long

March 18, 2013 (The Atlantic):
"The days of $100-a-barrel crude, [Saudi Arabia's longtime oil minister, Ali Al-Naimi] told the crowd, are here 'for the foreseeable future.'
December 3, 2014 (Wall Street Journal):
"OPEC’s biggest oil producer, Saudi Arabia, now believes oil prices could stabilize at around $60 a barrel...
Brent crude dropped 62 cents a barrel to $69.92 on Wednesday.
...
[Saudi Oil Minister] Mr. al-Naimi told the ministers that enduring lower prices would force high-cost oil producers outside of OPEC, like U.S. shale-oil companies, to cut back production themselves, tightening the market by the second half of 2015..."

1 comment:

Kira Roza said...

My Testimony Hello everyone. Am here to testify how I got my loan from Mr. Benjamin after I applied several times from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan. Until a friend of mine introduced me to Mr.Benjamin Lee promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until I met Mr. Benjamin Lee, who indeed helped with the loan and changed my belief. I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent loan, Be free to contact Mr. Benjamin via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740 and  his email: 247officedept@gmail.com thank you.